We are seeking a Technical Support/customer Service Representative. to join our team!
Position would include the responsibilities of answering calls, helping customers with installation and technical issues, as well as invoicing and processing sales.
Customer Service experience, via phone and email.
Ability to learn proprietary contact management software.
Windows 10 Professional
Experience installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server.
Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, and Excel at an intermediate level.
Some software testing experience is preferred.
QuickBooks experience is a plus.
Must be reliable, professional, and have attention to detail.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Global Archery Products Inc
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for skill development and personal growth, benefits, fun and challenging work environment.