A community based residential service agency devoted to providing customized supports to adults with Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities has the following CAREER OPPORTUNITIES available:
Direct Care Staff (DCS)
Direct Care Staff are dedicated to fulfilling the Agency's vision and mission for the individuals we serve. Direct Care Staff have direct involvement in assisting individuals with their emotional/social/intellectual growth, ADL's, meal preparation, light housekeeping, social, recreational and community activities, medication administration and housekeeping. You will be responsible for transporting individuals in company vehicles to medical appointments and recreational outings. You will also take part in the implementation of goal plans and behavioral supports in a family style, person-centered residential environment.
All applicants must be:
1. 18 years of age or older.
2. Possess a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
3. Pass a Criminal Background Check
4. Properly insured vehicle and a valid license to drive in the state of PA
5. Candidates must be able and willing to complete Agency required training, maintain 24 hours of training per calendar year as required by the Agency and Licensing standards.
6. Candidates must be able and willing to work at various locations with individuals with various disabilities/diagnoses.
* First Aid and CPR (Adult) and a Work Physical with a Negative TB test result within the past year must be obtained before working with the clients
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Global Adult Care Services (GACS) is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. GACS hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
GACS believes that associates should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Global Adult Care Services LLC
Why Work Here?Global ACS is an agency that provides person-centered residential services to persons with intellectual disabilities in a home like setting. We are a growing company looking for creative, caring, postive team members. If you are innovative and looking for a company that values its employees ideas, Global may be for you!
Supportive Management, Flexible Hours (7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a), Paid Training, Room for Growth within Company