Customer Service Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Associate role
Glo’s Customer Service Agents represent the Glo Skin Beauty brand to a variety of internal and external customers, including direct consumers, wholesale accounts, and our own sales team. We are seeking a Customer Service Agent to join our team full-time. This role involves developing great relationships with each caller, problem solving, and handling customer requests promptly and accurately.
What your day will look like:
- Communicate to customers effectively: clearly and professionally communicate to customers verbally and in writing, via e-mail, chat or phone; use exceptional customer service skills and demonstrate the ability to overcome objections; maintain up to date knowledge to educate customers on products, promotions, and packages
- Achieve customer service sales objectives: handle heavy phone volume of inbound and outbound calls; achieve call metrics; use a consultative approach to offer existing customers products of benefit and upsell.
- Resolve customer issues and inquiries effectively: follow through on all client and sales representative requests within the allotted time period; analyze customer situations and effectively decide on a sound resolution for all parties involved.
- Positively represent the Glo Skin Beauty brand: execute job duties with a friendly demeanor and cooperative attitude; share your passion for our skin and beauty products with enthusiasm; ensure a strong working knowledge of our full product portfolio; demonstrate continuous personal development by being open and receptive to Director of Customer Service coaching and customer feedback; communicate clearly and respond to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist where needed with miscellaneous sales and administrative duties.
- Spanish bilingual capability is a plus.
- Denver based, hybrid schedule - approximately 50% in office 50% remote
- Sitting for long periods at a time at a desk using a computer and telephone
- Physical activities include handling products, carrying boxes or files, listening and speaking with customers
- Availability for potential overtime hours
The hourly rate for this role starts at $17.00 / hour and is dependent on experience. Total compensation at Glo Skin Beauty includes the following: We offer a full suite of employee benefits, including choices for subsidized medical, dental, vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, and other voluntary insurance coverage such as disability insurance or accident coverage. We also offer a match to a 401(k) retirement plan. Glo employees are eligible for a gratis allowance of our products every quarter, starting on day one plus also offer generous employee discounts on our full line.
Why join Glo?
Glo Skin Beauty is known industry-wide for our award-winning products, and we continue to grow and innovate in both our products and within our team. Our leadership team is focused on empowering our organization with strategies and tools to support growth of our brand worldwide.
We are all very happy to have a beautiful, brand-new home office in Denver, Colorado! It includes an in-house studio where we produce educational content for our customers. Our customer service and warehouse functions are both housed right here. Our office features a modern open workspace, huddle rooms for collaboration, a complete break room with free coffee and snacks, and a gorgeous back patio to enjoy the Colorado sunshine.
Glo Skin Beauty offers equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Glo is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Glo will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, reply to any email received from our system or call our main 800 number and request HR.
Our updated Covid-19 policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those who require accommodation due to medical or religious reasons.
Glo Skin Beauty
BusinessView all jobs at Glo Skin Beauty