In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Creates custom websites using theme frameworks with custom HTML/CSS; builds sites using to WordPress CMS and other platforms as appropriate.
- Identifies and suggests appropriate design concepts or website themes.
- Optimizes custom graphic elements and iconography as required by project to meet the standards of today’s devices.
- Sources related imagery to create the client’s story in a compelling and impactful way.
- Modifies PHP templates as needed; understands the structure and correct way to modify within WordPress.
- Applies a creative eye and UX awareness to projects.
- Engages with other departments to assess projects, needs, and timelines.
- Participates in planning meetings/conference calls as necessary.
- Tracks time and project progress through organization’s available tools.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two (2) years experience creating websites through WordPress.
- Advanced HTML skills required.
- Advanced WordPress experience preferred.
- Advanced Photoshop experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best UX practices.
- Demonstrated experience applying responsive principles and mobile device coding.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated prioritization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, creative, and ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and activities on a routine basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of practices, procedures, and concepts commonly used within marketing.
- Knowledge of Company product lines and brands for marketing purposes.
- Proficient skills with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).