Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
About this opportunity…
As the Senior Market Research Analyst, you will perform analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, competitor assessments, marketing practices and trends, and prepares forecasts and recommendations. This role offers an exciting opportunity to drive a variety of projects on a growing team within a global company.
In this role you will…
- Provides support for the product marketing function through research and analysis of the company's markets, competition, and product mix.
- Establishes research methodology and designs format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires.
- Researches and makes presentations on new market areas.
- Analyzes the competitive environment and future trends and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Performs analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, competitor assessments, marketing practices and trends, and prepares forecasts and recommendations.
- Researches market conditions in assigned areas to determine potential sales of a product or service.
- Keeps informed about developments in the government, military, economic, scientific, political, industrial, and international fields as they apply to the organization's future marketing plans.
- Gathers data on competitors and analyzes Prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Runs analysis involving competitors, pricing, sales, methods of marketing, existing and potential customer preferences, economic conditions, advertising, distribution and other factors that may influence future sales.
- Organizes information to assist in analyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of new products or services.
- May compile and analyze statistical data on past sales and trends to forecast future trends and state-of-the-art changes.
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum four (4) years of related experience.
- Prior science/technical, medical device, healthcare/dental background preferred.
Our company benefits include…
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick time
- Employee Gym with showers
- Employee Medical Center with on-site Physician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapist
- Employee Dentist and Hygienist
- Can be selected to get reconstructive work done on teeth for free
- $1000 per year on Glidewell products
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- On-site cafeteria
- Large break rooms, some with pool tables and table tennis
- Employee appreciation days (Company BBQ, special events, etc.)
- Theme park trip (friends and family invited)
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Not a problem. We have plenty of other opportunities at Glidewell. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.