In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Prepares and organizes incoming mail according to destination.
- Scans inbound package labels for entry into assigned tracking system.
- Distributes mail and packages according to Department and Company guidelines
- Opens inbound mail and sorts cases that correspond to other facilities.
- Loads and unloads inbound and outbound mail
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in shipping based positions or logistics, a plus.