Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides administrative support such as verifying and/or scheduling shipping dates, scanning cases, and serving as liaison to other departments.
- Updates case boxes, applicable work order/case tracking system (i.e., DL+), and applicable customer management system to reflect changes in shipping dates.
- Communicates with dental offices to advise Customers of changes to shipping dates and/or to verify case information via phone or email utilizing established scripts or templates.
- Communicates relevant information regarding issues or changes with case to Dental Technicians, Team Members, and Managers in a prompt, articulate manner.
- Monitors production flow and understands effects of production issues on shipping dates; schedules new shipping dates as necessary.
- Monitors rush case flow to ensure cases with impending ship dates are completed on time.
- Checks models against their associated cases to verify case/model association is correct.
- Resolves case mix-up issues by identifying, locating, and correctly matching models to associated cases.
- Assists Dental Technicians with resolving discrepancies in case work orders versus prescription direction.
- Works closely with Technical Advisors to ensure highest level of customer service is provided to Doctors.
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Previous customer service experience, a plus
- Ability to pass in-house Customer Service Test.
- Ability to pass in-house Phone Skills Test.
- Ability to pass Typing Test.
- Proficient English verbal communication skills, including professional telephone manner.
- Knowledge of dentistry and dental industry, a plus.
- Proficient interpersonal skills to provide quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged communication