Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
As an IT Ops Engineer, you will:
- Maintain, remediate, and support an extensive IT environment consisting of on-premise and cloud infrastructure ensuring high availability of business critical applications
- Performs system administration functions necessary to support day-to-day system operations
- Own incident management by troubleshooting, isolating, diagnosing, or resolving production issues independently and/or in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Monitor, analyze, maintain, perform corrective actions, and restore on-premise, cloud, network, or VoIP related services in a timely and accurate manner to eliminate/reduce production impact.
- Create monitors and work on projects to proactively prevent outages
- Promote automation to replace manual processes, and implement changes to improve processes and workflows.
Interested in working with us? You will have:
- High diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Information Technology and minimum three (3) years of on-premise or cloud engineering experience in an enterprise environment, or any equivalent education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been demonstrated/achieved.
- Automation experience (Powershell, Python scripting, etc.), highly preferred.
- Experience with APM and monitoring tools such as DataDog, AppDynamics, SolarWinds, Nagios, and CloudWatch
- Experience with Active Directory, VMWare, Nutanix, SAN, networking
- Experience with on-call management tools like PagerDuty or OpsGenie
- Experience working in a modern DevOps/SRE culture.