Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
To manage the day-to-day operations including the administration of company policies, procedures, and programs. Assists and advises company managers on employment law, employee relations, performance management, hiring, training, employee development and organizational development. Contributes to an environment where positive employee relations are promoted and maintains an open door for all employees. Ensures the Company is kept in compliance with government regulations and exposure to litigation is minimized.
- Conducts employee investigations to determine appropriate company response; ensures investigation outcomes are fair, equitable, and compliant with company policy and state/federal employment laws.
- Develops rapport and strong work relationships with Managers to influence and coach management on performance, organizational and leadership matters such as hiring, promotions, counseling, performance feedback, disciplinary actions, and terminations; actively participates with management to provide creative business solutions.
- Facilitates and administers various employee relations matters such as performance management meetings, counseling, grievances, advancement, leaves of absences, accommodations, out-placement, and exit interviews.
- Coordinates and communicates any employee wage/hour changes with the Compensation Team and Payroll Department within established timelines.
- Assists with salary administration and coordinates with Compensation Team to ensure compliance and equity within organization; conducts training as needed.
- Conducts hiring interviews to fill vacancies with qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Interacts with and provides support to Safety and Workers Compensation Administration staff; serves as First Responder by providing first-aid when necessary and assists with initial reporting of injuries.
- Prepares for and attends Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Employment Development Department (EDD) hearings.
- Administers and implements various human resources plans, procedures and company policies; responsible for information accuracy.
- Assists with maintenance and update of company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state/federal laws.
- Participates in various employee relations activities such as new hire orientation, benefits meetings, and employee functions.
- Assists employees and managers with general inquiries regarding employment, benefits, company policies and procedures, compensation, and other related matters.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations to meet US and International compliance with respect to employment.
- Keeps up-to-date on employment laws and regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends seminars as needed.
- Performs other related duties and projects as required by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Human Resources Generalist experience.