Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Actively participates in the planning and implementation of the Workforce Management system.
- Maintains a comprehensive forecasting and scheduling model, using Workforce Management tools.
- Determines yearly, monthly, daily and intra-day workforce requirements by gathering data on contact center statistics by partnering with cross-functional teams and advising management.
- Monitors and examines various real-time production performance measurement in call centers.
- Provides immediate feedback to department management concerning traffic variances.
- Coordinates and facilitates collaboration with the Customer Service Management team, Call Center Management, and others to capture forecast and staff impacting activities.
- Manages forecast results by providing feedback, input and reporting to business partners to develop a more efficient and effective forecasting methodology.
- Aligns call demands with agent supply to achieve key performance objectives (service level, utilization, productivity, etc.).
- Provides long-term forecasts to management in support of future strategic initiatives
- Monitors department compliance towards Key Performance Indicators.
- Provides and makes recommendations for training opportunities by analyzing the volume of calls per skill and agent availability.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with Workforce Management.
- Experience in large-scale contact center (multi-site preferred).
- Knowledge of scheduling software packages such as NICE, Calabrio, Aspect, etc. preferred.
- Ability to engage diplomatically and professionally with colleagues, internal support, vendors, and management.
- Possesses excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Demonstrated active listening skills.
- Demonstrated professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Advanced proficiency in call quality analysis.
- Possess proficient skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to conduct training sessions and convey technical information effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and organize project tasks and goals effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly identify operational issues and formulate and convey solutions.
- Ability to monitor and assess performance to make improvements or take corrective actions.
- Ability to continuously learn and maintain company product, service, and policy knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain cohesive work teams.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able and willing to travel to locations away from primary work location.
- Ability to effectively explain, educate, and transfer complex product information in a concise and accurate manner.