At Glidewell, you'll work as engineer, scientist, and creative professional in a self-driven environment that allows for creative freedom and code design autonomy. You'll be a real contributor in an environment where autonomy and creativity are encouraged, mixed with research and theory to provide a top shelf product!
You'll use a combination of geometric theories to design perfect Hollywood teeth to a custom vampire smile! You'll play with technologies such as Ray Tracing, CUDA, and OpenGL to name a few. All while enjoying a flexible work schedule, on site gym, on site medical clinic, and cafeteria.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Works with the Project lead on software development assignments.
- Develops software components using C++ and Python.
- Assists with implementation of software components.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standard.
- Interacts with internal customers to understand and clarify customer needs; may interact with external customers.
- Provides technical support and consultation to staff and customers.
- Troubleshoots, tests, and analyzes issues and problems and determines solution.
- Researches new technology and trends in the areas of computational geometry and visualization.
- BS in Computer Science or Math
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in C++.
- Familiar with OpenGL, DirectX, or similar.
- Strong background in Mathematics and computational geometry.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick time
- Flexible hours
- Employee Gym with showers
- Employee Medical Center with on-site Physician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapist
- Employee Dentist and Hygienist
- Can be selected to get reconstructive work done on teeth for free
- $1000 per year on Glidewell products
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- On-site cafeteria
- Game room
- Employee appreciation days (Company BBQ, special events, etc.)
- Theme park trip (friends and family invited)