Customer Service Representative CSR
Glider Printing LLC Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a customer service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction of printed materials
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Be able to work with delegated team members to perform other administrative tasks
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Good with peoples
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong in teams or alone
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Glider Printing LLCWhy Work Here?
Growth in career path.