Glennpeter Jewelers Albany, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Glennpeter Jeweler's seeks an experienced Bench Jeweler. We are looking for a person who gets excited about jewelry! In this role, they would would execute repairs, stone setting, and inspections.
- Sizing rings, up and down, working with all precious metals including Platinum, Gold, White Gold and Silver.
- Basic stone setting and stone tightening skills.
- Soldering knowledge and ability to work with all metal types and solder flow temperatures.
- Ability to work with a laser welder
- Cares about people and enjoys creating relationships.
- Driven to deliver a customer experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply a variety of policies and procedures.
- Able to work weekends.
- 1-20 years Bench Jeweler (or relevant) experience in skilled trades working with fine metals
- Detail orientation
- Customer service minded individuals with a high standard for quality work
- Basic computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
Salary commensurate with experience
Glennpeter JewelersWhy Work Here?
over 60 years in business, a pillar of the community, huge charity work
Fine retail jeweler specializing in diamonds and bridal.
1544 Central AvenueAlbany, NY