Founded in 1970, Glencroft is a Continuous Care Retirement Community on a lush, 40-acre landscaped campus comprised of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Long Term Care facilities for over 900 residents. As a Glencroft Landscaper, you will perform a variety of grounds-related functions under general supervision towards the planting and caring for Glencroft’s extensively landscaped campus. Duties include:
- Planting and caring for lawns, flowers, and shrubs (including mowing, raking, and trimming)
- Repairing and maintaining blacktop parking and driveway areas
- Spreading decorative granite, rock, and sand.
- Mixing and applying fertilizer/insecticides to lawns, trees, and shrubs
- Monitoring and clearing trash and debris
- Establishes solid and professional working relationships with other staff as well as with residents.
A Glencroft Landscaper should possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill and/or disabled persons.
Glencroft Center For Modern Aging