GlenBrook Health Center is currently hiring an Assisted Living Director. Come work for San Diego County's premier senior care provider.
The Assisted Living Director is responsible for the clinical regulatory compliance and daily care of assisted living. The Director is responsible for resident care and customer satisfaction including resident and families. The Director is responsible for the development and compliance with their annual departmental budget. Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, discipline and supervision/monitoring of the direct care staff (caregivers, medication technicians, LVNs) according to regulatory compliance, employment laws, resident needs and company goals.
- Must have current California RN/LVN license.
- Knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to resident’s needs
- Knowledge and ability to conform to the applicable laws, rules, and regulations set forth by Department of Social Services.
- Current RCFE Administrator Certificate or ability to obtain within six (6) months.
- Ability to create, maintain, and supervise all records pertaining to residents and all employees under his/her direction.
- Two (2) years minimum college experience, at least three (3) years experience providing residential care to the elderly, or equivalent experience and education as approved by State Licensing.
- Directs the work of others.
- Good character and continued reputation of personal integrity.
- Completion of at least 20 clock hours of continuing education per year in areas related to aging and/or administration.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
About GlenBrook Health Center
The five-star rated GlenBrook Health Center is located adjacent to the campus of La Costa Glen in Carlsbad, and offers 94 Skilled beds and 70 Assisted Living rooms with professional staffing 24 hours a day. Set in a beautiful location, surrounded by natural hills and lush landscaping, our skilled nursing creates a nurturing and caring environment. GlenBrook has achieved Medicare’s 5 star facility rating since its inception and annually receives outstanding state survey results across the board. Our skilled nursing has an outstanding nursing team, enjoying high staffing ratios resulting in very low nursing team turnover. Our assisted living offers personalized assisted living and secured dementia care. The community also provides full-service physical, occupational and speech therapy and rehabilitation departments, as well as other key services.
The community is bordered by vistas and gardens, a serene and positive setting in which to heal, rejuvenate, and experience quality of life. The use of vibrant color, cascading waterfalls, and fruit trees provide inviting areas in which residents and families may enjoy outdoor special moments of peace and tranquility.
We appreciate your interest in our employment opportunities at our Community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
The Community offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) with match.
Apply online at VisitGlenBrook.com/Careers.
Glenbrook HC LLC
Why Work Here?Our company advises and provides business services for retirement communities so that residents can have a terrific lifestyle and owners can stop worrying about the day to day issues. We specialize in Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs) the most comprehensive retirement option available to people today. Our services range from pre-marketing a start-up community to the extensive services required to manage a stabilized community. Continuing Life provides a one-stop solution that includes specialized, experienced personnel and IT systems for running and managing the community. Where appropriate, we integrate with third-party vendors like Life Care Services and ADP, who are experts in their respective areas, to provide a total solution for operating a full-scale retirement community.
Awesome company, friendly staff and competitive benefits package!