We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for providing best in class customer experience by acting as the liaison between customers and the company. The CSR proactively supports the business by processing and dispensing information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests over the phone, electronically or face to face.
- Acts as single point of contact for assigned accounts through multiple communication channels such as phone, email, live chat and social media.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Develop and maintains advanced knowledge base of the evolving Company products including finished goods and individual components as well as product applications.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Confers with production and shipping departments to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Researches and reconciles payment deduction and compliance issues, submitting disputes with necessary backup as needed.
- Maintains customer name and address database.
- Provides backup support for Front Desk Specialist as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, Short & Long Term disability insurance,
- Paid sick, holidays
- Three weeks of vacation per calendar year
- Many more perks