At the Gleam Team our Cleaning Specialists are committed to providing the highest quality service to each and every customer. We are a professional detail cleaning company providing only top notch services for our clients. .
We professionally clean residential & commercial properties using our specialized procedures, commercial grade cleaning products and equipment. We specialize in details cleaning and makeover services leaving our clients homes clean from top to bottom.
Cleaning Specialist Responsibilities:
- · Prepare cleaning products and supplies for the day.
- · Ability to load and unload equipment from cars.
- · Ability to lift and carry 20 -45 pounds of equipment in and out of an average of 2 houses a day.
- · Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew and cleaning solutions.
- · Use our cleaning products, equipment and procedures to clean residential homes.
- · Deep clean all areas of home as described during interview process. This includes: dusting, wiping, vacuum, mopping, scrubbing, windows, moving furniture to clean underneath when possible
- · Performs thorough customer home inspection.
- · Ensures customer satisfaction, resolves customer issues and ensures top quality before leaving home.
Cleaning Specialist Education and Experience Requirements:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Valid driver's license
· Current liability insurance on automobile
· Reliable vehicle
Cleaning Specialist Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong and positive interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate with the General Manager and customers
· Ability to understand and execute directives
· Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day.
· Must be able to drive to and from various job sites.