REMOTE Positions: Sales, With Training, Benefits And Promotion Track
Glazer Partners Dover, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level & Management Positions
Compensation $30,000 - $150,000 +
Are you seeking a stable career? One that lets you work from home or elsewhere, earn six figures, and move into a management position? You must be located in DE, OH, PA, MD, WV, DC, NY, NJ, MA, VT or CT, to apply. Full training w/ongoing mentor-ship provided.
We are the Delaware division of a global S&P 500/Fortune 600 company, publicly traded on the NYSE. Since 1951 we have successfully assisted blue collar workers and now with the Corona virus have gone 100% remote and grown 30%!
We need to hire and train immediately to keep up with our growth and look for candidate to be groomed into management.
- Initial and continuous training
- Ongoing mentor-ship programs
- Benefits after 90 days
- Union membership
- Stock options
- Health benefits available
- A fun environment
- Promotions based on results, not seniority
- Yearly incentive trip for 2
- Are you a “people person”?
- Do you want to earn an “above average” income?
- Can you work independently from home while being part of a team?
- Are you organized and can multitask?
- Would you be interested in “early retirement”?
- Can you possibly train and mentor others after learning the business as we continue to grow?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, please continue to read….
- Have a good work ethic
- Be coach-able & goal orientated
- Have a desire to succeed
- Not need to be “micromanaged”
- Have integrity & ethics
- Be able to pass a background check
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be willing to work hard the first 2 years to establish your foothold and establish a six-figure income
- Bi-lingual not a requirement but a PLUS!
To be considered as a candidate, please forward your resume ASAP. All accepted applicants will be contacted back via email within 24-48 hours as we are seeking to fill these positions immediately.
Glazer PartnersWhy Work Here?
Have fun, help others, earn above average income, work for a stable company.
EducationView all jobs at Glazer Partners