Front Office Specialist
Glaucoma Consultants of Texas Grapevine, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Front office specialist position available for a growing specialty ophthalmology office with locations in the Grapevine hospital district and downtown Fort Worth.
Job functions include, but not limited to:
- Handle multi-line phones
- Greet Patients
- Check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Verify insurance
- Pre-certifying procedures
- Collect co-pays/co-insurance
- Posting / Balancing
- 2-3 years Medicare and Commercial insurance experience
- 2-3 years medical office scheduling experience
- Strong communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate with patients
- Well organized with high attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- NextGen experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
- High School degree
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus but not required
A drug-free environment is enforced and smoke-free is encourage
Glaucoma Consultants of TexasWhy Work Here?
Family oriented, balanced work and home life philosophy, professionally managed, great doctors and staff.
We are a leading glaucoma practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex as well as in the state of Texas. We provide comprehensive treatment plans for patients, from routine glaucoma care to surgical procedures. Our practice procedures are in keeping with the latest developments in technology. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow in their career, offering outstanding training and benefits. Excellent staff and working environment.
BusinessView all jobs at Glaucoma Consultants of Texas