- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Here at glassybaby, we make hand-blown glass votives with color and light for people who love to give kindness. Our mission is to provide hope and healing to people, animals and the planet. Three dollars of every purchase goes to charity.
Since 2001, $13 million has been donated to various charities around the world. At glassybaby, every person's spirit is unique and gives off a light of its own - just like each glassybaby. Each handblown glass votive is a work of art, as unique as the individual who chooses one, formed by eight hands and crafted in the PNW.
Purpose: To find incredible, gifted glassblowers to fit in glassybaby culture. The candidate will be the recruitment expert and will have to provide innovative solutions to address the scarcity of the workforce and oversee the entire full cycle recruiting. Most importantly, you'll embraces glassybaby's mission through the entire candidate and employee experience.Requirements:
- Partner with business leaders and team to develop a strategy that builds a proactive leader talent pipeline: actively develop and maintain a pool of qualified candidates for current and future business needs.
- Evaluate candidate's strengths based on performance compared with position requirements and company expectations.
- Hire a variety of levels (color dropper - trimmer) and source, screen, interview, check references and recommend qualified candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Keep detailed reports - on weekly on contacts, activity - sent to upper management HR
- Weekly meetings with HR, Hot Shop Admin and COO
- Monthly meetings with Executive team
- Attend career fairs and host company job fairs, as needed, traveling to a location when required.
- Travel between sites conducting onsite interviews, when available to candidates' assessment
- Partner with Marketing for - publications, fliers, etc.
- Travel to universities, high schools, trade schools, glassblowing locations. and new potential markets
- Utilize and implement creative sourcing methods.
- Delivering high quality candidates, while guiding leaders and candidates through the end-to end interview process; Work with leaders to prepare and present job offers to candidates.
- Follow a prospect from first contact all the way thru to first day of employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively: both orally and in writing
- Research acumen and creativity - you learn new tech and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems (Paylocity experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Strong team player: the ability to work closely and collaboratively with the broader recruiting team and hiring managers.
- Discretion, professionalism, team spirit, autonomy, determination, management of priorities and sense of organization
Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses
- Must have glassblowing experience - at least trimmer level or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift to 35 pounds.
- Frequent sitting and standing and occasional walking.
- Ability to multi-task
- Be organized with recruiting platform
- Must be able to speak and hear well enough to conduct conversations.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work in an environment where noise level is usually moderate.
- Regular use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; must be able to reach with hands and arms.
3406 East Union StSeattle, WA
BusinessView All Glassybaby LLC Jobs
Get fresh Recruiter Glassblower jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.