Maintenance Mechanic -
Job Description -
Maintenance Mechanic provides support to production to repair and maintain machinery. Also assists in changeovers and set up of new machinery. Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Mechanic will also help maintain parts inventory of necessary pieces to prevent downtime and keep the operations and production schedule going. Follow up on all work orders and also communicate and set up appointments for outside contractors to come in to perform maintenance on repairs that have to be outsourced.
- 5+ years of Food manufacturing maintenance experience
- Plant and Building Maintenance.
- Machine shop experience is preferred.
- Able to operate power tools.
- Able to read assembly drawings, interpret schematics and technical notes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Ability to speak English/Spanish
- Advanced Training and/or certification in electrical, mechanical, or related fields.
- Able to solve complex electrical/mechanical system problems utilizing technical manuals, publications and engineering methods.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Responsible for 24/hour emergency maintenance and On-Call as needed.
Job Type: Full-time