Lead Glazing Technician
Glass Doctor of Washington Township Sewell, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Lead Flat Glass Installer, Lead Flat Glass Technician, Lead Glazer, Lead Glazing Technician needed.
We specialize in all things glass.
Glass Doctor of Washington Township offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners.
Glass Doctor of Washington Township is part of the Glass Doctor network of more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience.
We call our Installers—Technicians, Specialists; because we are a cut above the rest. We are always looking for people with the right stuff to be a part of our team.
The Lead Flat Glass Specialist is a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair flat glass, insulated glass units, and showers. Leading by example and exemplifying our code of values, showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
If you are Self-Motivated, Thrive in Fast Moving Environments, have a Mechanical Background, with proven Communication and Problem-Solving skills, this is an opportunity to lead a team of trained professionals and advance your career.
Do you want a job, or do you want a career?
- Ensure Safety remains a top priority with all employees.
- Conduct accurate field measuring.
- Cut flat glass and mirrors according to specified dimensions and patterns.
- Efficient use of materials and installation supplies.
- Accurately read tape measures and levels.
- Use the latest technology including tablet-based systems.
- Holds and documents weekly safety meeting and trains on specific safety topics monthly.
- Complete invoices, work orders, and measurement sheets via a tablet-based technology.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of installation supplies on vehicles and in shop.
- Keep company vehicles and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Execute and Train Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Prior experience in the Flat Glass Industry is a Plus
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent Communication and Problem-Solving skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Residential and Commercial Installers must have a valid driver’s license.
$58,240 — $ $65,560 annually based on experience.
We are a company that puts our employees first with room for advancement opportunities as the business grows as well as career training.
We look forward to hearing from you.
So, do you want a Career or a Job?
Position also known as: Flat Glass Installer, Flat Glass Technician, Glazer, Glazing Technician Shower Technician
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Glass Doctor of Washington Township
ConstructionView all jobs at Glass Doctor of Washington Township