Auto Glass Installer
Glass Doctor of Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
The Auto Glass Technician is a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. As a Glass Doctor technician, you would be responsible for developing new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work, while providing our existing customer base excellent customer service.
If you are self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines this might just be the perfect job for you. Proven communication skills, professionalism and the willingness to learn from other trained professionals makes any auto glass technician a key part of our organization. We hope this is you!
- Assist with repair and replacement of auto glass according to specified procedures
- Help ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of installation supplies on vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions. This may include inventory control, shop upkeep, cutting flat glass, and various administrative duties.
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry a plus
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Ability to transport service vehicles safely from one location to another.
Benefits: State of the Art Mobile Technology, New Vans, Bonus Program, Paid Vacation, Medical Insurance
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Glass Doctor of Indianapolis
AutomotiveView all jobs at Glass Doctor of Indianapolis