Receptionist / Office Assistant
- Expired: June 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Top pay! Great Company! Room for advancement! Come be a part of our team!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Coaching and Training
- Performance Incentives
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling
- Work/Life Balance
- Great Company Culture
- Strong Core Values
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer concerns
- Collect payments and follow up on missed payments
- Assist with efficient scheduling and routing of service professionals
- Perform other duties as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Prior sales experience is a plus
At the Glass Doctor of Greeley, we want our teammate's tenure here, whether 2 years or 20 plus years, to be a positive experience and bright spot in their career, so our guiding philosophy to accomplish that goal comes from a Zig Ziglar quote:
"You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
Glass Doctor of Greeley is a local family-owned company that is a well-established and an active part of the community. We are experiencing steady growth every year and the reason for our growth is our very unique and supportive company culture that is well suited for the workforce veteran that is looking for a place to call home.
Compensation: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
Around here, we're not just glass experts. We're skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We're helping our customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn't achieve their own.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC ("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Glass Doctor of Greeley
HealthcareView all jobs at Glass Doctor of Greeley