Auto Glass Installation Specialist
Glass Doctor of Dallas/Fort Worth Arlington, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Glass Doctor is the the industry leader for all things glass.
Come work on a team that will treat you with Respect and Integrity. We also believe in Customer Focus and Having Fun in the Process!
You will have the opportunity to write your own paycheck with our unique bonus program. Every paycheck you can earn a bonus.
Our Auto Glass Specialists are key members of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
We have many other opportunities to grow and learn in our company. Become a lead specialist, account manager or shop manager. Learn many other aspects of the glass business that interest you.
Ideally you have prior experience in the auto glass industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Repair and replace auto glass according to specified procedures
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of glazing accessories on vehicle
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Company provided health insurance, disability insurance, and 18 paid days off per year. Dental, vision and other benefits are available.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Contractor shall, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of Contractor, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance.