Auto Glass Technician
Glass Doctor Auto of Waxahachie Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Auto Glass Technician is a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. You will help develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. With proven communication skills, you are eager to learn from trained professionals and take the next step in your career.Specific Responsibilities:
- Assist with repair and replacement of auto glass according to specified procedures
- Help ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of installation supplies on vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry a plus
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
We are a company that puts our employees first with room for advancement opportunities as the business grows as well as career training.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All customers are required to wear masks. All employees are encouraged to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines. Common surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Position also known as: Auto Glass Installer, Auto Glass Technician, Windshield Installer, Windshield Repair Technician.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Glass Doctor Auto of Waxahachie
AddressFort Worth, TX
AutomotiveView all jobs at Glass Doctor Auto of Waxahachie