$1000 Sign-on Bonus
As part of our organization, you’ll have the opportunity to help support some of the best Dental Professionals in the industry. You’ll work in a best in the class environment where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your own career.
If you’re looking to join a fantastic team with tremendous growth opportunity, where patient and employee engagement is our priority, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Adhere to clinical policies procedures and protocols
- Perform oral healthcare and risk assessments
- Performs preventative and therapeutic procedures
- Provide patient education
- Assist other dental professionals in communicating patient care
- Ensure proper patient record and documentation
- Interact with patients in a positive professional manner
- Perform other related job duties as assigned
- Dental Hygiene License
- Local Anesthesia Permit
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Passionate about Dental Hygiene and the service you provide
- Health Insurance Eligibility
- 401(k) Eligibility
- Dental Perks
- Paid vacation
42 North Dental supports 17 practice brands and 75 offices throughout New England. 42 North Dental provides business services, resources, and support to help manage the administrative aspect of providing quality dental care. In addition to training, professional development, and driving business growth, 42 North Dental creates a supportive, approachable environment that enables dental professionals to focus on what they love most — providing quality patient dental care.