Regional / Operations Leader
Glass America Burbank, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Glass America, we are creating a culture that delivers our Mission to WOW Every Customer and Be the Best! As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, we have been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.
Glass America is expanding into Southern California and seeking an experienced Market Leader to join our team.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the operation and results of multiple business units within a designated area. Market Managers are responsible for meeting their locations annual business plan objectives including but not limited to operations, internal and external development, business relationships, WOW’ing every internal and external customer and profitability. The Market Manager is expected to provide leadership and mentoring to all of their direct reports and lead their team effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the activities of all business units within the designated market through active coordination with the fulfillment group.
- Manage and hold staff accountable for performance through clear communication and ensure all reporting employees understand the company mission to WOW every customer and to be the best.
- Ensure staff are following company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Recognize and document exceptional and substandard performance.
- Work to develop a team that is focused on our mission and that enthusiastically strives to deliver consistent repair service experiences that exceed our customers expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by coaching staff and resolve customer concerns as required.
- Embrace organizational WOW initiatives.
- Responsible for profitability of all markets managed.
- Recruit, interview and hire new staff as required.
- Train new hires in regards to company policy and procedures
- Seek out opportunities to continuously educate and develop all employees.
- Promote safe, clean working conditions, review ERS audits and safety records of their locations. Ensure that all personal protective equipment is being used properly and document managers that do not enforce Glass America’s safety policies.
- Work with corporate staff to achieve the external growth of the assigned district and market.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Gerber Collision & Glass management teams in the market area to ensure we are performing at an acceptable level.
Internal Reporting & Communications
- Review all performance reports for all business units in their assigned market.
- Review location performance against goals with technicians and provide coaching to ensure all are performing to potential.
- Conduct operations reviews with the fulfillment group on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all business units in the assigned market are adhering to the WOW operation model.
- Participate in company operational meetings as required.
- Promote, develop and act as a liaison with area insurance contacts & other referral points.
- Contact all claim managers and dealer accounts on a monthly basis (minimum).
- Solicit, develop and report on vendor relationships.
- Participate in external marketing and team building activities as requested.
- High School Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in the sales and marketing field.
- Previous auto glass experience is highly desirable.
- Current/prior role as an Operations, Regional and/or Market Manager
- Position requires supervision of staff to ensure optimum customer service and maximum return on all investments/expenses
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Time management, organizational skills, customer/client focus and initiative.
- Self starter, driven by incentives and a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills and a creative thinker.
Part of Boyd Group Services, Glass America operates in 35 states. Our exceptional leadership fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
Glass America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Glass AmericaWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership that fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, Glass America has been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.