Intake Specialist / Customer Service
Glass America Schaumburg, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding professional career? Do you have the desire to help people? Then Gerber National Claim Services is the place for you!
Our Medium / Heavy Duty Towing - Intake Specialists are there to help our customers when they experience problems with their vehicles. You'll be trained to assist fleet drivers in obtaining help when there is a problem with their vehicle and they need a tow. You will learn about our dynamic industry and prepare to assist fleet drivers through our comprehensive, fully paid training program.
We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill.
Weekend Work: Every Saturday or Sunday OR Both Saturday and Sunday
Open on Holidays to serve customers nationwide
- Answer inbound calls from fleet drivers who need service on medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- Determine vehicle weight and size to ensure the proper classification is noted in the system.
- Ensure claims are properly set up for a seamless dispatch to SMC.
- Pinpoint drivers location using Google mapping.
- Helping people with real time problems.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by Team Leads and management.
- Make an extra effort to ensure the accuracy of all information in the claim process to minimize any potential disruptions to the dispatch/towing process.
- Must have a sense of urgency and be a creative problem solver
- Aware of all vehicle types (mechanical knowledge is helpful but not required)
- Confidently handle escalations
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, clear notes and documentation
- Independent self-starter but works well in a team environment
- Well-spoken with the ability to exhibit sound judgment with good phone etiquette
- Able to understand, support and follow company policies and procedures
- Goal oriented with the intent and desire to improve customer serve
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience in roadside assistance is preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends.
Glass AmericaWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership that fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, Glass America has been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.
150 Center Court SchaumburgSchaumburg, IL