Customer Service Representative - Sign On Bonus
Glass America Murfreesboro, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our goal at Glass America is to ”WOW” every single customer with our quality and service and to “be the Best”. The only way we can be the best is by hiring the right people - people like YOU! At Glass America, we believe in compensating our team members not only for their time, but their experience. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will receive a competitive starting wage PLUS the opportuity to earn additional income with our monthly commission plan.
$1,200 Sign On Bonus:
- $300 each paycheck for your first 4 paychecks.
- The bonus is in ADDITION to your monthly commission!!
Glass America is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative at our care center in Elmhurst, IL
- Within the first few months, many reps are already generating $1,000+ in monthly commission.
- We provide a relaxed environment, supportive leadership, two weeks training and the tools required to succeed.
- No Cold Calling
- Full time position (must be able to work one weekend day)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401k (w/ company match)
The CSR will provide effective and outstanding customer service, answer inbound calls from prospective customers and present quotes and recommendations based on the customer's needs. Communicate and explain to customers our auto glass products, appropriately respond to inquiries and questions and utilize available resources to provide accurate information about our professional service and our competitive pricing.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide customers with estimates, book the appointment and process the order.
- Document all calls and sales information.
- Make follow-up communication on all estimates that have been written but not sold.
- Call center, care center, customer service and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience using a PC with various software packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Problem solving (i.e. customer complaints, competitive issues).
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Bilingual speaking skills a plus!
Glass AmericaWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership that fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, Glass America has been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.