Customer Service Rep (Office Clerk)
Glass America Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Glass America is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative (Office Clerk) to join our team.
Glass America continues to grow! We are a respected leader in the auto glass industry and seeking career-oriented team members that want to work for a financially stable company. Glass America truly believes "our employees are our greatest asset".
- Tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Friendly and outgoing company culture
- Financially stable organization
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off
As a CSR / Office Administrator, you will provide effective and outstanding service to all customers, answer inbound calls from prospective customers to prepare and present quotes. You may be asked to provide additional assistance to our parts and dispatching teams to order automotive parts and assist with other operational needs.
- Professionally handle customer sales calls and general inquiries
- Effectively communicate with Mobile Glass Technicians in the field
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Take the necessary actions to meet daily/weekly/monthly goals and objectives.
- Provide daily assistance to dispatching/parts team
- 2+ years of auto parts, customer service or administrative experience is preferred
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Strong computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Positive and professional demeanor with excellent attendance
- Clear and concise communications skills (written and verbal)
Glass AmericaWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership that fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, Glass America has been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.