Glass America is currently seeking a Full-time Customer Service / Inside Sales / Dispatcher to join our fast growing team!
- Strong Opportunity for Advancement
- Friendly and Outgoing Environment
- Strong and Stable Company
- Training and Professional Development
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide effective and outstanding service: answer inbound calls from prospective customers to prepare and present quotes and recommendations based on customers’ needs, effectively communicate with prospective customers to explain and sell Glass America automotive products and services, appropriately respond to inquiries and questions, use available resources to provide accurate information about our products and our competitive prices, turn objections into sales, and use strong sales techniques.
- Handle customer sales calls
- Professionally answer inquiries and complaints
- Effectively communicate with Mobile Glass Technicians in the field
- Dispatch work assignments and order the necessary parts as required for each job
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- 2+ years of office / administrative experience handling a high volume of phone calls.
- Knowledge with auto parts ordering, dispatching and sales is preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attendance
- Prior Auto Glass experience is a Plus!
- Strong computer software experiences (Excel, Gmail, Windows)
- Strong phone experience and etiquette
We are a fast-growing company, looking for high performing Customer Service Rep / CSR to join our team. If you're a hard-working individual with a strong working and quality mentality, this is a great opportunity for you!