Call Center Rep - Entry Level
Glass America Elmhurst, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Auto Glass Only is the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair online network.
- Are you looking for a fun and exciting career opportunity in the sales industry?
- Want to work for a financially stable and fast growing company?
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Rep at our call center in Elmhurst, IL!
- Pay: $12.50 per hour + monthly commission
- Excellent entry level Sales position!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401k (w/ company match)
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 7:00pm
- Must be able to work one or two Saturdays per month (as needed)
The Customer Sales Associate will provide effective and outstanding customer service to all customers, answer inbound calls from prospective customers to prepare and present quotes and recommendations based on customers’ needs, effectively communicate with prospective customers to explain and sell auto glass products and services, appropriately respond to inquiries and questions, use available resources to provide accurate information about our products and our competitive prices, turn objections into sales, and use strong sales techniques.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide customers with auto glass product and service information.
- Provide customers with estimates, make sales, and process orders.
- Document all call and sale information.
- Make follow-up sales calls on all estimates that have been written and not sold.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience using a PC with various software packages.
- Call center, customer service, or sales experience is preferred.
- Professional and pleasant telephone voice.
- Ability to effectively function in a team setting.
- Easily adaptable to a fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening).
- Cheerful and helpful attitude.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving skills (i.e. customer complaints, competitive issues).
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and use/read computer keyboard and monitor.
- Bilingual speaking skills a plus!
We are a fast-growing company, looking for high performing Inside Sales Agent to join our team.
Glass AmericaWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership that fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, Glass America has been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.
977 N Oaklawn AveElmhurst, IL