Gerber Glass continues to grow and we are opening a new market in Southern California! We would like to speak with an experienced Auto Glass Technician looking to develop professionally, be rewarded for quality work and provide a high level of customer service.
Gerber Glass is a respected leader in the industry and we are seeking career-oriented team members that want to work for a financially stable company that continues to grow. We invest in each Tech on our team by offering the latest tooling and technology with a focus on safety and training. Gerber Glass truly believes "our employees are our greatest asset".
Questions? Call or text Manny at 224-297-1251
Why join our team?
- TOP PAY!
- Company vehicle
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off
- Complete glass repair and replacement assignments to company standards
- Meet or exceed customer expectations
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation in a timely fashion
- 2+ years experience repairing and replacing automotive glass
- Body shop and flat glass knowledge is a plus
- High quality focus
- Strong work ethic and attendance!
- Ability to work independently
- Clean background and driving record
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
We are a rapidly growing company seeking a quality minded Tech. If you are hard-working with a high focus on delivering exceptional customer service, this is a great opportunity for you!