Glass America Portland, OR
- Posted: 13 days ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Glass America, The Best in Auto Glass, is seeking an Assistant Dispatcher. This role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, effective leadership, direction and motivation for all technician and administrative staff in order to ensure that all customer vehicle repairs are scheduled in a timely manner according to Company standards.
This position is also responsible for entering orders, sourcing, ordering and receiving parts, and processing timely returns.
- Provides support to OR and WA
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide customers with auto glass product and service information.
- Provide customers with estimates, make sales, and process orders.
- Document all call and sale information.
- Make follow-up sales calls on all estimates that have been written and not sold.
- Provide support to operations teams (Dispatch/Parts)
- Assist operations with any reschedules or re bookings
- Occasionally create orders for any account (Shops, Fleet, Rental Accounts)
- Maintain a low open order count by following up with uncompleted orders.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment is preferred.
- Proficient at operating general office equipment.
- Pleasant telephone voice; professional.
- Microsoft Windows experience preferred.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively function in a team setting.
- Able to use independent judgment in fulfilling duties.
- Easily adaptable to a fast paced environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills; able to speak English fluently (speak clearly and concisely).
- Able to sit for long periods of time and use/read computer keyboard and screen.
- Cheerful, helpful attitude.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
Glass AmericaWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership that fosters a rewarding company culture which has resulted in year over year growth and advancement opportunities.
As one of the nation's largest auto glass and windshield replacement and repair businesses, Glass America has been keeping cars, trucks and vans safe on the road since 1999. When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard.