Talent Acquisition Intern
At Glanbia Nutritionals Inc., our portfolio centers around dairy and non-dairy nutritional ingredients. We co-innovate and deliver ingredient solutions and precision premixes for use in the mainstream food and beverage, infant and clinical, and functional nutrition markets. We are the number one provider of whey-based nutritional ingredients globally and the number one producer of American-style cheddar cheese. Our protein systems have transformed the bar and beverage categories — bringing increased levels of protein, cleaner labels and greater product functionality to market. We have a direct presence in 21 countries, with manufacturing facilities in the US, Germany and China, and international sales and technical offices around the world.
This position will support the recruitment efforts for the Glanbia Nutritionals Talent Acquisition team. The Intern will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including coordinating efforts for the entire life-cycle of recruitment for salaried positions across the US. This position requires a great degree of communication and a passion for ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
This is a full time, 1 year internship and is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of Human Resources with direct insight into business operations.
- Perform recruitment activities including sourcing, resume reviews, and phone screening
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews
- Assist with onboarding and orientation of new employees
- Assist with developing key & strategic ways of sourcing passive candidates
- Support and implement social media tools to ensure a strong presence and clear messaging around the Glanbia employment brand
- Maintain data integrity and utilize Excel to effectively build reports for the TA team
- Assist with campus recruitment, completion of required reports, and special projects as needed
- Gain a basic understanding of the use of our applicant tracking systems (ATS) SuccessFactors
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program within business, human resources, or equivalent education preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Passion for collaborating to drive business growth
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Basic Excel skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred candidate will be able to work 40 hours a wee