Remote IT Support Specialist
- Posted: 2 days ago
We are looking for a 100% Remote IT Support Specialist to join our team. This person is responsible for the end-to-end planning, building, and deploying of our software systems. He/she will be able to drive the programming of well-constructed, testable code.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
- Design and develop – Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment. Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility. Work independently while testing all software in a fluid environment, facilitating verification and quality assurance throughout.
- Coordinate and support – Maintain direct communication with the customer to understand needs throughout the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide on-going support and maintenance to the customer as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Two years of experience is required
- Knowledge of all engineering tools and applications and programming languages
- One or more of the following: CompTIA or A+, Network+, Microsoft MCP
- Advanced understanding of operating systems (Windows 7 or higher and MAC OS X), printing systems, network topology, Linux/Unix command
- Continually advancing your knowledge base through certification courses.
*In order to share details on the product line and commission structure during the interview process you might be asked to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
Gladus, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?