Hiring in Decatur, Meridian, Quitman and surrounding areas for Licensed Practical Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Social Workers
Attach up to date resume that includes most recent employment when applying for position.
Care Managers are advocates who take a holistic approach in accessing benefits and resources available so clients are empowered to take control of their own health care.
- Must have 3 full years of recent geriatric clinical experience.
- A clear professional license without infraction, or any prior disciplinary action
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, able to work independently and possess professional qualities to be a role model for others
- Candidates are responsible for having – mobile Phone - Computer – Printer – Scanner
- Candidates must have excellent, professional, and timely Communication Skills – via Phone, E-Mail, Verbal, and Documentation
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate an empathetic, positive, caring, kind, compassionate, and genuine attitude
- Prior Home Care experience is a plus but is not required
Why choose Giving Tree Senior Care Options:
- Exceptional Support from Exceptional, Highly Experienced, Management with many years of experience in the industry
- Flexible schedules
- Potential to work up to full time employment with competitive pay and benefits
- No need for heavy lifting
- No on-call required
visit us at: https://givingtreeseniorcareoptions.com