Home Care Operations Director (RN)
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Choose Givens? Our team members have diverse backgrounds and experiences but unite with their passion for serving older adults in Western North Carolina. As Home Care Operations Director for Givens Communities, you'll be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Givens' Home Care, with a strong commitment to improve the lives of older adults by enabling them to remain at home, where their heart is.
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate Home Care policies and procedures
- Lead all aspects of Home Care operations, with the desire and drive to scale
- Manage operating expenses to maximize earnings
- Ensure adequate staffing and performance management
- Lead the quality improvement and case management programs for Home Care
- Take lead in resolving client/clinical concerns
- Manage on-call needs when necessary
- Ensure compliance with NC Regulations for Home Care, along with all HIPAA, OSHA and other regulations
** This is not an all inclusive list of responsibilities. Additional tasks may be required.
What you'll need:
- In depth knowledge of North Carolina rules governing the licensure of a home care agency: 10A NCAC 13J, and ability to ensure compliance and best practice
- Licensed in the State of North Carolina as an RN
- Current CPR certification or obtain within 3 months
- Positive, client-service oriented personality
- Ethical conduct, and embodiment of our core values: courage, caring, commitment and collaboration
- Ability to work effectively with clients, personnel, and support agencies
- Desire to cultivate and collaborate with a culturally diverse clientele and team
- Strong computer and technology skills - ideally tech savvy, or eagerness to become tech savvy
- Excellent problem-solving skills to address client and team member issues
Join our team and benefit from:
- $3,000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, and access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO) w/ immediate access to 5 days of PTO before your 90 days
- Bereavement support, including 3 days of paid time off per event
- Competitive referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% match
- Educational assistance and professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Fast-growing nonprofit with tons of advancement opportunities
- Plus, so much more!
Compensation is based on your experience and skillset and includes our comprehensive benefits package!
This job description is not intended as an all-inclusive list of essential functions which the individual holding this position may be required to perform. The individual may be required to perform additional tasks at the discretion of any authorized supervisor. Givens reserves the right to change or modify this job description at any time with or without notice. Givens does not discriminate against qualified individuals because of their disabilities and makes efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to assist disabled individuals in performing their jobs.
Get fresh Nursing Home Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!