Your future position?
Inspiring. Challenging. With Heart and Soul. We have worked hard to identify our DNA; the expression of who we are at our core. It is these values that make us different to the rest of the industry, and why we stand out. More than a set of words, these values are what we live by every day. As an Associate Quality Lab Analyst (6 am - 2:30 pm) within our Analytical Finished Goods Lab for our Cincinnati, OH manufacturing facility, you will evaluate flavor products, ,raw materials, intermediates and finished goods by performing basic physical or analytical tests. You will identify and document non-conforming productions and apply corrections after the tests are ran. In this exciting role you will:
- Test: you will perform a variety of Analytical tests such as pH, titrations, % alcohol and enter results into computer resulting in an approval or rejection of product.
- Calibrate: you will perform basic equipment calibrations and support miscellaneous laboratory functions, such as preparing solutions, maintaining lab supplies and filing retain samples and COAs.
- Analyze: you will analyze and collect data for product investigations.
- Compliance Leader: you will work in accordance with all relevant requirements including, but not limited to GMP, OSHA, HACCP, Food Safety and internal safety guidelines.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; however, a Bachelor degree within a technical field such as Chemistry, Biology, etc. with experience in chemistry, biology, etc. is highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in manufacturing operations background (food or chemical preferred) with at least 1 year laboratory experience preferred
- Previous background in Analytical testing preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and written to properly address all levels within the organization
- Strong computer knowledge with such systems as SAP, Databases, ISO and Microsoft Office products is preferred
- Being open to change and learning, has customer awareness and is a team player
- No food allergies #ZR