Girls on the Run East Central Ohio - Executive Director
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Job Title: Executive Director
Reports To: Board of Directors
Location: Canton, OH
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Girls on the Run East Central Ohio (GOTR ECO) is a local nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum that creatively integrates running. Our office is located at 237 Tuscarawas St W., Suite B., Canton, OH 44702. We serve almost 700 girls in Stark, Wayne, Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties.
GOTR ECO is seeking a dynamic, collaborative and experienced leader who will work with community leaders, school and school systems, non-profit partners, families and girls, and volunteers to create significant impact in our community. The ideal candidate will have a passion for youth, experience in fundraising and grant writing, business acumen and will have successfully managed community impact programs, including evaluation and measurement. The Executive Director will collaborate with the Board of Directors to develop strategies for council growth.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership of the overall program through careful implementation and continuation of the Strategic Plan.
- Develop a sustainable revenue plan with a focus on grants, individual donor development and stewardship, and sponsorships with local, corporate and national partners.
- Provide direction, oversight and professional development opportunities for the program and fundraising staff, as well as leadership to the volunteer coaches, and committee leadership.
- Cultivate and steward key relationships with community organizations and site liaisons, coaches, parents, participants and volunteers.
- Manage the organization with a business mindset by establishing and implementing efficient systems and strategies.
- Oversee special events planning and execution such as the Season-end 5k events, virtual summits, etc.
- Ensure community engagement and communication is consistent with the GOTR brand and core values.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated executive leadership experience, preferably in a non-profit community impact environment.
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising, setting and managing budgets, and financial forecasting.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues surrounding girl empowerment, self-esteem, body image and whole-person health.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have access to reliable transportation.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check.
- This is a full-time exempt position that requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. There is occasional remote work allowed.
- Frequent local travel with periodic out-of-state travel.
This is a full-time, exempt position offering $45,000 - $55,000 annually, depending on experience. GOTR ECO offers a flexible, hybrid work schedule and generous PTO. Our team embodies the GOTR core value of finding strength through connectedness and our small but mighty team has a collaborative and supportive culture focused on growth, teamwork and a shared passion for the Girls on the Run mission.
Girls on the Run InternationalCanton, OH
EducationView All Girls on the Run International Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.