Group Fitness/Personal Trainer - Burn Boot Camp
- $30 to $40 Hourly (plus commission)
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic & challenging workouts to clients of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to engage and motivate multiple clients at a time and provide a positive community for change. Our trainers focus on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength & burst (HIIT) training, all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed client expectations. Our trainers MUST have a strong desire to help our clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate guided exercise routines, mindset coaching and accountability.
Our trainers focus on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training (HIIT), creating an environment of support to exceed our client’s expectations and helps lead our training team to excellence!
What we have to offer for you:
- Endless opportunities for growth!
- Consistent set hours and schedule!
- No need to find your own clients!
- Access to a nationwide network of the top personal trainers in the nation!
- Work in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment that a go-getter would thrive in!
- No hard sales - our unique sales approach does it for us!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 9-12 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by HQ. Lead, motivate and provide clients of all backgrounds throughout intense and safe training sessions.
- Personal training in a group setting - Ability to engage multiple clients in workouts while offering a personal experience
- Perform Focus Meetings - Facilitate client success, tracking, uphold client attendance and accountability
- Excellent Customer Service - Add more value to our members through genuine interaction, empathetic engagement and consistent devotion to your goals and theirs!
- Community Outreach - Represent Burn Boot Camp in a professional manner at local community events and expos
- Knowledge - Possess the skills and ability to conduct and communicate safe & effective exercises for clients of all backgrounds and experience levels
- Assist with community & in-gym events & joint venture relationships as needed
- Review weekly protocol issued by our franchise HQ and training staff
- Social Media–Coordinate content and post weekly quality, relevant postings
- Responsible for working as a team to close 60% of all trials and working with front desk to maximize the client experience.
- Valid and acceptable Certified Personal Trainers Certificate or a degree in an exercise science field
- Valid CPR certification
- 1+ year experience in personal training or coaching
- Positive, energetic, highly motivated and fun!
- Must be coachable & willing to train within the Burn Boot Camp guidelines
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels and Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Must be able to give clear instruction, proper exercise modifications and challenge clients to achieve their specific fitness & health goals
- Able to accept & provide constructive feedback to continually improve the team
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice
- Free universal membership
- Discounts on retail & nutrition products
- Competitive pay per camp with incentives for increase based on membership base growth
- Commission for memberships sold and potential for additional bonuses throughout the year on various promotion
Girls on Fire Inc
3150 Highlands Parkway SE SmyrnaSmyrna, GA
Sports and Recreation
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.