- Expired: October 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Girls!
Join the growing Girls Inc. of Memphis team as our new
Girls Inc. of Memphis inspires all girls to be strong, smart and bold. Since 1946, Girls Inc. of Memphis has provided girls ages 6 - 18 research based, age appropriate curricula to equip girls to be healthy, educated and independent. Every Girls Inc. team member plays a vital role in fulfilling our mission and making a positive impact on our community.
To ensure effective and efficient operations of the administration office entry, office of the President and CEO, senior leadership team, and Girls Inc. of Memphis Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant will provide assistance and logistics coordination of agency meetings and activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Approach work with focus on girls and staff on their terms and advocate on their behalf- inclusive
• Focus on thoughtful qualitative and quantitative inquiry for continuous improvement- accountable
• Take ownership and proactive action for overall agency success- brave
• Find the light and joy in the work through positive interactions with others- joyful
• Manage day-to-day operations of the CEO office including screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting, and event arrangements
• Prepare materials for CEO and Board of Director meetings and presentations
• Organize and maintain files and records of CEO and Board of Directors through Office365- SharePoint
• Assist in management with phone system including message creation and monitoring of voicemail
• Manage and coordinate front desk/entrance coverage including receiving and directing visitors and answering incoming phone calls
• Monitor monthly internal communications including: monthly calendar, birthday and anniversary acknowledgements, etc.
• Coordinate administrative office supply inventory and purchasing
• Provide communications with Board of Directors and all staff members
• Manage the logistics and implementation for senior leadership team, agency staff, and Board of Directors, meetings, retreats, and conferences
• Must model the Girls Inc. mission and core values
• Represent Girls Inc. in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others
• Pays attention to detail, has strong organizational skills, and is systems oriented
• Ability to be flexible in a fast paced and complex environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Computer proficient in Office365, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
• Able to multi task and prioritize tasks
• Ability to bend, lift, and move up to 25 lbs.
• A valid TN driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle and proof of automobile liability insurance with minimum policy requirements as established by Girls Inc.
GIRLS INC. OF MEMPHIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply for This Job
Girls Inc Of Memphis
BusinessView all jobs at Girls Inc Of Memphis