Girlies Manor is an owner-operated assisted living facility in Dane County that was started in 1981 by Ann "Girlie" Stein. Girlies Manor provides a warm and inviting family feel that the corporate assisted living facilities can't provide. Girlies Manor has two locations - Mount Horeb and Cross Plains. No experience? No problem! Girlies Manor will enroll you in the appropriate training classes to help make you successful. Experienced? Great! You may be entitled to a higher starting wage. If you are kind, patient, and compassionate, enjoy working with the elderly, and have great communication skills, please apply now.
- Respect the rights and maintain the dignity of each resident
- Show up for scheduled shift
- Assisting residents with personal cares (washing up, toileting, dressing, shaving, showering. etc.)
- Medication management
- Ambulation and transfers
- Cooking meals
- Communicate effectively with owner, co-workers, residents' families, doctors and nurses
- Able to work with residents on Hospice
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to provide reliable transportation to and from work
- Exhibit a nurturing personality
- Paid vacation
- Money towards health insurance
- Money allowance that can go towards dental, vision, and/or disability insurance
"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it."
Why Work Here?
We are a well-established and well-respected facility within the community. We run our business like a family and not a corporation.
Mount Horeb, WI