Vice President of Integrated Marketing
- Expired: November 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Members: 1.3 Million Black Women
- Footprint: 1,000 Black Neighborhoods
- Target: 700M: Black Women Global
- Employees: 97 Frontline Activists
- Faculty: 85 World-Class Teachers
GirlTrek's team ranks among the top 1% of social innovators in the world according to Echoing Green. They were named "Health Heroes" by Essence Magazine. Their viral podcast, Black History Bootcamp currently has 1.9M downloads and their conversation series #DaughtersOf has been viewed by more than 250,000 people. They have been featured at the Obama Summit, The United State of Women, SXSW and Aspen Ideas Week and shared its powerful solution with every major media outlet in the country.
We a currently seeking to fill a Vice President of integrated marketing position to develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns to promote GirlTrek’s suite of offerings to Black women around the globe. Establish GirlTrek as a household name in order to influence behavior and change the culture of health in Black households. Manage an internal team of 2-5 professionals. Report to the Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer.
THE SCOPE OF WORK
- Ensure messaging and brand voice are consistent across touch points and marketing channels. Serve as key voice assuring marketing, creative and product come together as one cohesive narrative to reinforce our brand.
- Build and lead implementation of annual marketing plan and budget.
- Develop plans, calendars, budgets, KPIs and measurement to ensure marketing activities meet growth objectives and align with our overall organizational goals.
- Establish and cultivate brand story across all campaigns, materials, and channels including organic, influencer, member campaigns, advertising, and events.
- Run agency/vendor relationships by guiding all campaigns, creative, and media buys.
- Review and optimize performance of all marketing activities to improve conversions, revenue and return on investment; and to assess against goals and benchmarks.
- Experience directing brand, digital marketing and demand generation programs Strong understanding of traditional and non-traditional media landscape.
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest digital and integrated marketing tools and tactics, and market research.
- Extensive experience in optimizing marketing processes from brand/program awareness to conversion to retention.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and glean actionable insights that inform strategy Awareness of current culture as it relates to brand and relevant promotional opportunities.
YOUR SECRET SAUCE
- A masterful storyteller
- A keen project manager
- An eye for excellence
- Uncompromising loving-kindness
- Relentless focus on results
This is a 100% remote/work from home job.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Vice President Integrated Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.