Membership Growth Recruiter (Seasonal)
Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma Enid, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION TITLE: Membership Growth Specialist (Seasonal)
OPERATING UNIT: Resource Development
REPORTS TO: Director of Membership Recruitment
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time/Non-Exempt Grade: 08 COMPENSATION: $32,500 to $39,300 with BONUS!
The Programs Growth Specialist is responsible for recruiting girls and adult members to join Girl Scouts by developing and executing effective face to face recruiting strategies to increase membership. The Programs Growth Specialist will be trained to learn and execute advanced sales strategies and tactics for outside selling scenarios. This position will work in the office and in the field and will involve driving company vehicles and/or your own (Mileage Reimbursed) to manage recruitment efforts in their assigned geographical areas.
- Achievement Focus: Experience in setting and achieving goals (Recruiting/Sales).
Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Effective Communications: Is effective at getting the point across in a way the audience will understand and accept. Is confident, current on many topics, enjoys being around people and quickly build a rapport with others.
- Customer Service: Must have empathy, patience, displays courtesy and sensitivity.
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, meets commitments, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to develop alternative solutions, gather and analyze information skillfully, identifies problems in a timely manner, resolves problems in early stages, works well in group problem solving situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years required competencies experience and/or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3–5 years in membership recruiting or sales, with a proven track record of consistency in exceeding quota.
- 3 years required face to face outside sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual desired.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Clearance of background check and drug screen.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Must carry and show proof of 100/300/100 liability coverage on personal vehicle.
COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Computer literate in Word, Outlook, Excel; experience or potential to learn Salesforce.com platform and maximize functionality for tracking and measurement, experience in other Sales tracking software is also considered.
SELECTIVE ABILITIES & PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The incumbent must be able to perform the following qualifications to be offered and/or maintain employment in this position.
- Physical ability to frequently stop, kneel, bend, crouch, and reach overhead.
- Use of light force to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects up to 20 pounds.
- This position requires the ability remain stationary and to use computer monitor, keyboard, and mouse for extended periods of time.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible schedule, including many evenings and weekends as required by position responsibilities.
- Must be able to speak and communicate clearly, individuals, groups, and such as in public speaking engagements.
Must be able to work in an office environment and in close quarters with other staff and clients.
Must be able to travel on your own to multiple locations to put on recruiting events.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.14 - $18.89 per hour
Girl Scouts of Western OklahomaWhy Work Here?
The most fun you will have making a difference in the lives of girls.
BusinessView all jobs at Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma