Customer Care Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 100 years, we have helped girls develop the skills and confidence they need to blossom into their best selves. From our earliest badges in electricity, aeronautics, and natural sciences to today’s all girl robotics teams and cookie entrepreneurs, girls have challenged themselves through our skill-building opportunities, worked with inspiring role models and developed lifelong friendships.
If you are committed to making a difference, seek work with lasting impact and want to help build girls of courage, confidence and character who make Alaska and the world a better place, Girl Scouts of Alaska is hiring an Customer Care Specialist based out of our Anchorage, Alaska Office. Girl Scouts of Alaska offers a robust benefits package with PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life Insurance, and a 403(b) with employer match. Pay for our Customer Care Specialist starts at $23.50 per hour.
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to all members/customers, both internal and external, by meeting their needs in a timely and accurate fashion. This position is the first point of contact for customer inquiries. They will work in the council store and provide customer service to members/customers via phone and customer relationship management (CRM) software. This position works cross-functionally with other departments toward achieving the council’s strategic vision, short- and long-term plans, and project work.
- Committed to the policies and mission of the Girl Scout organization and willing to become a Girl Scout member.
- Customer service oriented and able to work effectively with diverse populations.
- A team player and able to work in a fast paced professional environment.
- Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, seeking opportunities to support all departments
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and virtual delivery.
- Experience developing and implementing action plans to meet/exceed deliverables.
- Experience working collaboratively to reach collective goals.
- Strong computer and technology skills with the ability to learn new programs quickly, including our GSAK database system.
- To satisfactorily pass a background check.
- Reliable transportation to and from work. Our offices are not easily accessible by the public transportation system.
- Quickly and effectively solve customer problems.
- Triage customer communications and forward when appropriate.
- Tackle problems by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Sit at a desk and work on a computer and talk on the phone for long periods of time.
- Use a variety of computer software to include Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Power Point, Word, and Excel), Salesforce and Looker platforms.
- Manually operate office equipment.
- Lift and carry at least 35 lbs.
Girl Scouts of Alaska is an equal opportunity employer.
Girl Scouts of Alaska
Get fresh Customer CARE Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.