IT Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are an experienced IT operations professional with a “can do” attitude with a strong knowledge of IT infrastructure and administration, then you should consider joining our team.
We provide global performance marketing solutions to top tier brands. Giraffe Media Group, LLC is an essential division in a family of technology and advertising companies that have been in business for over 14 years. During that time, we have become industry leaders in a space we helped create. Our team significantly increased in 2022 and continues on track for fast and sustainable growth.
With our top-notch employees residing mainly in the US (but also in other countries), we prioritize team building through a collaborative work environment. Our culture is focused on smarts, continued learning, and working together to meet individual and company goals. We hire those who strive to be the best and provide them with exceptional benefits to improve their lives, including a competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K with matching contributions, paid time off, employee referral bonuses, and perks like a fully stocked break room with complimentary snacks and coffee, as well as frequent company and team outings.
Come join the team that drives, supports, and empowers its members to accomplish higher career goals and live a better life.
The IT Support Specialist will support the Operations Manager with resolving day to day and strategic technical issues relating to computer, software, and hardware solutions.
The IT Support Specialist will have several key responsibilities in the fulfillment of their duties including:
- Resolution of technical issues, relating to software applications, workstations, laptops, and printers while ensuring proper functioning of desktop, printing, and all equipment.
- Install, configure and overall maintenance of computer hardware and software.
- Provide routine support to our team members in the use of our existing technology platforms, training in the use of new platforms, and the acquisition of new functionality.
- Partner with internal stakeholders providing a smooth onboarding/offboarding of all team members, including managing hardware inventory and access controls.
- Monitor activities of assigned IT areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including regular system and activity reviews and reporting.
- Confirm that system analysis, testing, auditing activities are complete.
- Work collaboratively with compliance and development teams to identify and manage privacy, data protection risks, and compliance requirements to help meet Company goals.
Generally responsible for providing support around future IT needs including:
- Develop processes, best practices for current, intermediate, and future needs in partnership with organizational and team leaders.
- Make broad recommendations on improving compliance related processes and/or procedures as it pertains to the IT department.
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful IT Support Specialist should have knowledge of general IT operations and functionality (tactical and strategic) while also having working knowledge of:
- Basic to intermediate cybersecurity principles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills are necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and making data driven decisions and being solution oriented.
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing credibility and relationships with management and colleagues.
Education and Training:
IT Support Specialist typically needs a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems with at least 3-5 years’ experience within an IT or Operational IT focused role.
Giraffe Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
With our top-notch employees residing in both the US and Ecuador, we prioritize team building through a collaborative work environment. Our culture is focused on smarts, continued learning, and working together to meet individual and company goals. We hire the best people and provide them the best benefits to improve their lives, including a competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K with matching contributions, paid time off, employee referral bonuses, and perks like a fully stocked break room with complimentary snacks and coffee, as well as frequent company and team outings.
Giraffe Media Group
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Get fresh Operations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.