Apparel Manufacturing Wholesale Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Giorgio Cosani – Apparel Sales Rep
WHO WE ARE
Giorgio Cosani is a pioneer of fine Men’s Tailored clothing, specializing in the design, manufacturing, and wholesale of fashion forward men’s suits, tuxedos, shirts, ties, slacks, pants, sweaters, knits, and outerwear. For the last 4 decades Giorgio Cosani has developed its portfolio of clients to include thousands of specialty boutiques, retail stores, and several world-renowned department stores throughout the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
WHAT WE DO
Our commitment to our customers includes developing long term collaborative relationships with retail brands and specialty stores across the nation that results in cost savings, fresh concepts, and higher margins by providing private labeling and licensing of brands seamlessly, and develop product extensions that are relevant to the brand’s story and customer.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a sales/manufacturing representative to work alongside ownership, management, and our design team to further expand our product reach in the casual-wear and athleisure-wear segments for our Private Label and Department Store Divisions. The categories we are seeking to expand include:
Men’s Casual/Sportswear Categories:
- Woven Shirts (SS/LS)
- Polos & T-Shirts
- Casual Pants
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an individual who has considerable experience within the apparel industry with a previous track-record of building relationships with department stores and retail chains alike. The Sales Rep position works directly with ownership, management and design to establish best practices and strategies that maximize sales generation. This individual has the capability to take ready-made samples, fabrics, and/or illustrations to generate sales that ultimately turn into long-lasting partnerships.
· Develop leads and manage U.S account business by building communication, dialogue, and relationships through ready-made samples, fabrications, and illustrations.
· Make visitations, sales calls, and email outreach daily to drive sales.
· Research and provide insights on market trends, trade shows, and other account acquisition opportunities.
· Partner with the design and production teams to establish content to help communicate sales initiatives and deliver designs.
· Partner with ownership and management to conduct monthly/quarterly reporting on sales and outlining future opportunities and strategies to meet sales goals.
· Partner with management to create promotional sales and proposed close outs.
· Give critical feedback to improve the quality of the brand aesthetic.
· Equivalent 3-5 years of sales experience
· Reliable, eager, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and analytical abilities
· Must be detail oriented with great follow through
· Positive attitude and work ethic
Giorgio Cosani Inc
2901 Tanager AveCommerce, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?