BDC Representative/Call Center Representative
Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac Gilroy, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Gilroy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a new store, and it is growing, looking for a BDC Representative to help us keep up with demand.
We are looking for a candidate with great phone and communication skills, comfortable with computers, Microsoft office, and CRM's.
Spanish speaking a PLUS, but not a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Respond to customer internet request by giving them the information the requested and schedule appointments.
• Re-schedule “no-show” customer appointments.
• Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in Dealership Management System
• Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
• Follow-up with sales department to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
• Maintain and update customer changes in database.
• Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
• Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
• Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment.
• Forward any customer concerns to the correct department Manager and follow-up.
• Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
• Participates in required training
• Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
• Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
• Complies with Company policies and procedures
• Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
• Other duties as assigned
Please send us your resume and why you would make a great candidate for our BDC Representative position.
Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac
BusinessView all jobs at Gilroy Chevrolet Cadillac